Saturday 21 January 2012

A whole new kind of drunk.

Me and the good chum Fiona went out in Chichester last night...
It was one of those have a couple of drinks, get the last train home at 23.13, come home and watch family guy kind of nights. Well that was the plan, however it didn't quite run like that.
It all started off quite civilised, we sat in the Slug and Lettuce, had a glass of wine, bumped into our old Drama teacher (old as in use to be, not age wise ;-) ) who it was lovely to see, so we sat and had a chat about Drama and uni and bla-de-bla. After that we decided to head to Lloyds for a couple of drinks and to dance. A couple turned into three doubles, a single and shot. Dancing turned into bobbing whilst holding on to the table (which I have cleaned many a time at work in a civilised, sober manner).
Our last train home was at 23.13...I dont remember walking to the station, but I remember being there as the doors locked and the train pulled away, with us still standing on the platform. Then a bit I don't remember...then luckily there were two nice girls, perhaps a few years older than us who were getting the taxi back to Portsmouth and said we could share with them. Sitting in the taxi I actually felt like I was going to vom, luckily I didn't, I just wound down the window and rested my head on the side...kinda like a dog..when we got to my house I literally gave the girls a fiver and all the change from my purse and Fiona did the same.. *blank moment* When we got back to mine (after some small issues regarding dropping my phone and getting the key in the lock) I went (or barged) into mums bedroom to tell her I was home...she was still awake with the light on, which meant I couldn't pretend to be sober and then tiptoe upstairs.. to which she declared "Look at the state of you!!!"
After being sick (first time I've ever vommed from drinking...) I managed to get upstairs, open my window, get into a tshirt and turn my fairy lights on before falling asleep...something I was very grateful to this morning...where I have woken up, not feeling to bad actually, albeit slightly wobbly...

You can always tell how the night's gone by text conversations....and this one is an example of the nights rapid decline..for example this one with Finch...(so its easier..the messages in red are from me...)

22:35 - I hipe ur curry isn't too bad..it'll put you in a korma ;) xx  (I know right...comic genius)
23:19 - It'll tikka me some time to digest all this. How's your evening? xxx
23:23 - Unnnn I broke some glass at my. Work ooopS xx
23:27 -  And we've missed the last tain gome
23:27 - home
00:06 - Are you alright? xxx
00:08 - Just. Been siCk (if you hold the button too long it puts it in capitals..so annoying..) for The first time drubk!!!! Xxx meant drubk xx meant drubk xxX meant DRUNK xx (issue here being that my phone no longer has a backspace button..it fell off, so if i make a mistake I either have to Options -> clear field. and then type the whole message again..or just type what I meant to say...)
00:09 - Aww, rubbish? Are you going to be able to get home okay? xxx
00:09 - I'm oin bed feel sick xx
00:17 - just been sick for the first time drunk xx

But by the time a reply came about two hours later I was well and truly long conked out!

Also woke up to two messages from Adam that I somehow managed to miss last night...
00:00: Tas? Xxx
00:25: TASMIN! What's up, you called me then nothing xxx

Whoops...
Oh well, It's all good fun ;)


Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment