Tuesday 17 January 2012

TYPICAL.

I had my first driving lesson since my doomed test today...
Considering the last time I saw my instructor was when she dropped me off in tears (me not her..) at Chichester Train Station carpark back in November, I was slightly worried at how I would get on..
As soon as I got back in the car though it felt as though I had driven only yesterday...I felt relaxed and comfortable and everything went right!
Once I got nearer to my house we did a couple of moves...the first one being a parallel park..which went perfectly...the second being the dreaded reverse around the corner, which is what completely freaked me out/ made me cry/ fail my driving test on....which...despite not doing for 6 weeks...went absolutely perfectly/smoothly/correctly/just rightly/worthy-of-passing-my-driving-testly.

I think that's what they call...TYPICAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment