Thursday 12 January 2012

Insanity is following me everywhere I go...Even to work!

Okay, At first the concept of having 4 weeks off University, even up until two/three days ago was amazing...
Now I'm all for being silly and over the top and slightly eccentric (I'm a drama student its in our job description...)But now...I feel like I'm starting to go slightly crazy....
I feel restless...
My mind is in over drive (cue the constant blogging the last couple of days)....
I feel like I just wanna chat nonstop...
Everything I say is just a stream of rubbish, silly voices or singing....
I keep picking up The Doris and dancing around with her...
I dont feel like I can sit still...


I need to get back to University, to Lisa's acting lessons (or Body, Mind and Voice if you wanna get technical...), where everything is let out in a stream of crazy movements, over the topness, shouting and stamping and laughing and jumping and galloping around the room singing about riding ponies....and where being insane is completely normal...and encouraged!

But then insanity seems to be everywhere I go...I think it's affecting everyone...for example at Lloyds the other day having dinner with the girls, there was a lady behind us with such a loud crazy laugh we were in hysterics everytime she laughed...it was epic...or bent over double in the cinema corridor with my cousin yesterday who was so desperate for the toilet she literally couldn't walk....the more she laughed the worse it got...the worse she got the more we laughed til I was almost sobbing...

 Even working at good old Lloyds tonight...there were wet curry covered cloths being slapped around faces, hands being slapped across the back of heads (hahahaha good one Kayleigh...), Glasses of water being thrown at eachother, Soda from the Pepsi/Lemonade/soda water nozzle being sprayed at faces...tops....trousers...shoes....and this was from the staff!!! Honestly it was like working in cross between a Nursery and a Loony bin ;] I just face insanity wherever I go...Jolly good fun though!

Be crazy...and have fun...
Loves xx


3 comments:

  1. That is good descriptive original and worth reading. X J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taz, you are so funny and I love reading about your life! Did your cousin make it to the loo or wet herself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha she made it!
    And thank you Jeff :-)

    ReplyDelete