Sunday 4 March 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND RELAX.

Wow....It's a Sunday morning...it's 08:55 and I have NOTHING to get up for...No Superdrug, No University...nothing. Been feeling a bit run down recently, I think the moment of realisation came when a week thursday just gone I wailed to the mumma that I wasn't going to have a day off of nothingness until a week sundaaaaaaaaaay. And now a week sunday is here and I'm in bed all snug and warm..or in terms that only the bestest could understand "I'm so hptbh"
:]
Okay I do have rehearsals 12.00-14.00, but its 5 minutes away from where I live and for something of great fun-ness so I hardly see it as a chore....


We went out for a meal yesterday to celebrate Nans birthday...and I again realised that I have THE LOUDEST family in the world, literally, I love family occasions and ADORE my family, but earmuffs and a couple of paracetemol are highly recommended...Anyway halfway through this meal the mumma announced that "Everyone Tasmins got an announcement to make" - Cue 9 faces instantly turning to look at me...and me instantly wanting to clam up..."Oh muuum...um - well..argh, I dont DO public speaking!!" ..."Pretend you're an actress!" (Thanks Grandad...) - I think when you do acting people automatically assume that you can happily speak in front of loads and loads of people and shouldn't care...maybe it's just me..But I would rather perform a play in front of a million people, than make a speech as myself in front of a thousand people...I find them two COMPLETELY different experiences...one a lot scarier and less fun than the other)


"Well....Um i'm not doing Camp America now til next year, i've found a house to move into so i'm going to do that instead...."


...."So whats the news then?....."


"Umm, that I'm moving out?"


"Why didn't you just say...guys..I'm moving out then?" (That was from BigCousin-BigMouth...who I absolutely love...but who is much better at being outspoken than myself.....)


Luckily the mumma jumped in and began explaining myself for me, leaving me and my pudding in peace...(which is all I wanted from life at that moment!!)..well as peaceful as can be with my family!


Thankfully I find it easy to explain myself through writing (you may have realised...) soooo here goes:


Basically me and the housemates went to a house viewing on Thursday...We'd been told that the house was in a bit of a state but was going to be refurbished ready for us to move in, with cream carpets and neutral walls etc - we've had some pretty bad housing viewing experiences in the last couple of  weeks (literally how four boys could have lived in one house we saw was just completely beyond us...) - but as soon as we got inside this house we just fell in love with it, it used to be a family house so we would be the first students living in it...but it was huuuge, there was so much space everywhere and an lovely sized garden, it had everything we wanted and more...
The only issue being that the contract started in June..........when I was in America......meaning I would be paying for 3 months for a house that I couldn't live in...oh. Something I really really could not afford to do.
After a meeting with me farva in town, in which he gave me chocolate milkshake and many a words of wisdom, we reached the conclusion that I would be better off postponing America, I would have all the time in the world to go travelling etc once I was to finish University...but this housing thing sounded too good to give up on, its not too expensive...a 5 minute walk from the uni...and just amazing...we're already planning BBQs...Parties...Cutlery...Food shopping...Maintaining the garden....Pictures for the wall...!


So although I am of course slightly disappointed about not doing America this year, the concept of living in the house (with three amazing girlies) is a lot more exciting and worthwhile...luckily I've been allowed to transfer my place to next year....So I will definitely be doing it then....and if it comes to it and I can't...I'm thinking travelling is definitely on the horizone after uni!


Exciting times indeeeeeed!... eeeeep!
Loves
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, Tazzy-baby, you do make me laugh. Read this whole thing with your voice in my head, knowing exactly how you would have each and every sentence in real life xD Good luck with the new place! Kiri Xxx

    ReplyDelete