Monday 26 March 2012

Birthdays and Sunshiiiiine

Okay, just read back on my last Blog, that was pretty intense, I may have been feeling slightly over emotional and tired...phewwww...
Anyway, all good now.
Had my driving test the other day...I failed...again...luckily it wasn't as blog-worthy-ish bad as my first one, I made it to the end without crying, the route was nicer and I had nice things to do...however I stalled on a mini-roundabout...not AT the mini-roundabout...on it doh. Also my manouevre...manovure...manuovere...BAY PARK...was a bit quick...oh well never mind...Third time luckayyy.

Had my birthday last Wednesday...now 19...its weird...when you have a birthday people always ask how it feels...fair enough being 17 'Yeah it feels awesome I can learn to drive now..' 18 'Woohoo I can legally smoke and drink and watch 18 films....'! 19...'umm not a lot different to 18 really' - My life didn't change at all at 19.15 on the 21st March 2012..In fact, I was in my room getting ready to go out for dinner, instead of downstairs (trying to) be sympathetic as my mum recalls the trauma of child birth (I know for a fact she found it VERY traumatic...I was 9lb 12 oz so didn't exactly fall out with ease *) so yes. No biggie! Met me Farva in town for a while and then Me and The Mumma went for dinner with Bestest to pizza express..I had Lasagne...They had Pizza...well I say Pizza...but when it arrive it was basically topping on a plate. Seriously. Mums pizza was so thin it was literally see through.....not good!
*Sorry for the image there guys.

We went to Brighton Saturday night, it was so lovely to see people who I hadn't seen for a while due to Uni, we started off at Chichester and then got the train across to Brighton, It was a really fun night, there was a slightly iffy half hour where we didn't know where to go, but it soon got sorted and we ended up dancing and drinking, which is what we went for really. We met my (future) step-brother and his friend in town and ended up spending most of the night in Pasha. 50p a shot, couldn't really complain...however it did mean that the alchohol intake went up many times faster than normal.
Though there was a couple in there...well I say couple...they'd just met...FULL-ON going for it on the sofa right opposite where we were sitting, now I dont mind things like that but seriously this was just crazy, they didn't seem to care they were in a room packed full of peo
ple with us sitting RIGHT opposite us, they were just completely oblivious...I've never felt the need to use the expression GET A ROOM...so strongly...
We didnt say anything though...just did a quick imitation ;] ->

 I nearly had heart-failure the next morning when I heard a rumour that JagerBombs have the same amount of calories in them as a big mac, apparently this is not true...but considering I ended up having 5/6 of them Saturday night, I could practically feel my insides dripping with Fat...ewwwwwwwwwww.


Sunday we had the tech rehearsal for 'Girl in the Corner' I love doing shows and all that stuff, but I normally find tech rehearsals a tiny bit tedious, they can sometimes take a while with lots of standing around, luckily this one was fine, we got through it pretty quickly and I am feeling pretty confident for our performance, Considering the last show I did with Bench I was playing a happy, bouncy, crazy, running around, ditzy Trixie Martin, it's really fun to now be playing the complete opposite kind of character, dark, depressed, pale, silent, trapped...pretty much a tortured soul...wow i'm really selling it well..it is good though ;]

I'm actually loving this weather...already been out and got myself a new pair of denim shorts...loads of people have been complaining about how we all undress at the slightest bit of hot weather...so?! Its boiling! We very rarely get weather like this that lasts this long..so just making the most of it! Its only March it will probably be raining next week, then all those people will change their tune and start moaning about stepping in puddles and being too cold...honestly..no pleasing some people!

Loves
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment