Wednesday 21 December 2011

Lots of not a lots going on. but still a lot has gone on.

Okay I haven't written for a while. There's been lots of scrappy bits and pieces going on, but nothing worth dedicating it's own blog to...well I could of but it wouldn't have been very exciting...So anyway here is what's been going on...(drum roll please...)

My Essay: Yes I finally finished it, it took a week and a half, one changing the question, one lot of scrapping everything I'd written, several hours in the library, a couple of near misses, several outbursts complaining about the stupidness of the essay, university in general and myself and one set of tears of frustration and I got it done :) I don't know if what I have written is right, whether I have gone about it in the right way, or whether I'll pass, but finally posting it off and signing my name off the list was the best feeling ever!

My hair: I've finally plucked up the courage and dyed my hair red, I've been moaning for ages about my hair, since its come back to its natural colour after dying it brown three years ago its been such a dull boring colour, I tried making it blonder and it had no really affect, I wanted something a bit quirky and vibrant, so I got some 'very berry' hair dye and slapped it on...it went red, but still not as red as I wanted it to be, so a couple of days later I bought a red toner from superdrug..at £1.29 I did have my doubts at how well it would work, I have a bad history of these kind of things in the past = Year 9 + Naturally blonde hair + Mahogany Toner = ORANGE hair), It said the tube of it should be enough for three goes and should be left on for 5 minutes, so naturally I used 2/3rds of it and left it on for twenty minutes...If my hair wasn't red enough before...it definitely is now ;)

Jobby Jobby Jobby: Woohoo I finally found a new job, I love working at Lloyds and have such a laugh there, but I've been needing to find another job to do alongside it, seeing as I have no university for a month and am currently on a £60 loan from my mother.  I had my first shift at Superdrug yesterday and loved it...the till was very easy to grasp and I enjoyed serving people - the pays not great but it still an extra bit of cash a week which will help me so much, woohoo!

One of the best things about Christmas is my favourite people are home, in particular Rachel Delooze, We went down to Wests last night - a big bunch of us, I only had £10 to spend and didn't think that this would be of much use, however on discovering a bottle of wine was £7.99 I thought about things economically and figured I would get a much larger Alchohol intake for my money by buying a bottle, as opposed to two drinks at 4 pounds each which would not have as much success...I was right and a jolly good night was had by all ;) despite the fact I woke up at half past six with a tounge like a slug that's just had a tub of salt poured over it...dried up and crispy (yummay)

But...there has been a lot of not a lot going on, mainly due to my financial situation there have been a lot of days that have consisted of lying in front of the telly all day.. Jeremy Kyle, This morning, Loose women, Relocation Relocation,  May the best house win, Come dine with me,  Coach trip - definitely been on a Daytime tv overload in the last week...and as for the chocolate I've been eating, I'm going to have to be rolled into University when we go back in January - but I am LOVING the time off - woohoo!

I get paid on friday, so hoping I can finish my last little bits of Christmas shopping, very excited for Christmas, lots of exciting stuff planned with all the people I love :)

Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment