Friday 15 February 2013

Running (and falling)

I've started blogging again a bit more recently,
As you've probably noticed - being the one who reads it.
The thing is I really want to take my writing further, But I'm not too sure how...
I've even sat with a blank word document opened in front of me a couple of times...
But no inspiration has hit me..
I've even googled Blog-writing competitions, Just to make blogging a bit more worthwhile...
But they don't seem to exist.
All I have found are writing competitions...
"Write a story in less than 1000 words with one of these as the title..."
*THE MAN WHO LIVES NEXT DOOR*
*AS THE CURIOUS TREE BLOWS*
*HELP, MY CAT IS MOOING*
So on so forth.
So until I find a sudden burst of inspiration - these rambling rambles will have to do.

It's a Friday night and I really want to be out.
But I'm going out tomorrow night.
I would happily go out tonight AND tomorrow night.
However, money does not allow it.
Well I could...
I have an Overdraft - But I prefer not to use it..
Okay that's not strictly true...seeing as I am in it..
And using it to fund my night out tomorrow...
But if I went out tonight I would be even more in it.
Aint nobody got time for that.
For once the sensible part of my brain is ruling the YOLO side of my brain.
I better make the most of it, It doesn't happen too often.

My Legs are dead.
A couple of years back when I was still at Sixth Form I was walking up the concrete steps at the train station in my ugg-wannabe boots that completely cave your feet in, when I kicked the step and lost my footing and ending up sprawled out face planting the stairs, with my hood over my eyes and my bag looped round my arm -  there were a few people around me and I just stood up and carried on like normal and hobbled on up the stairs.
I did the same today.
I was in a rush this morning - I woke up at 09.32 - I still managed to get quickly washed/ make-upped/dressed/out the door and shuffling through the shop doors at 09.58 - what a pro.
However it did mean that I was in 'Amelia's name badge and Pollys size 7 shoes because I couldn't find my own. Stupid too big 7 shoes meant as I went running up the stairs at work the exact same thing happened. SPLAT. SPRAWL. OOFT.
This time however it was accompanied by a bit of swearing and a majorly sore toe.
I have weird feet anyway - my big toe sticks inwards at a most unappealing angle, and I have some bumps on my feet that I should probably get checked out but I am too scared to because they will be bashed about even more - and they are shy anyway.- So yes sensitive feet did not appreciate being slammed into a stair and sulked on me for the next half hour with a nice painful throbbing.
I thought I'd got away with it as well until a voice from a managers office called out "Who just fell up the stairs?"
Hmmmph.
(There you go Kayleigh, I mentioned you, Just because I know you always read my blogs and that last time you were mentioned...you felt famous. So here you go. You can feel famous again....Enjoy it. #Honoured)
However it's not just falling up the stairs that has done my poor legs and feet in.
Oh no.
That was just the tip of the bunion. (OKAY THAT'S GROSS I'M SORRY)

I've started running...I say that - I've been out twice since Tuesday...
For about 15 minutes round the block...
But hey it's a start okay?!
It's because I bought some new trainers - I NEVER wear trainers.
I live in long tops, dresses and cardigans -
Nothing that an added trainer would compliment.
However I must say they are rather nice...
And suprisingly comfortable...
And they've got something in them that makes them good because when I run in them something supports something that does something or something.
I kind of tuned out when the man in the shop was talking....
It is good though - even though I nearly die everytime I run...
My legs kill...
I go an interesting shade of purple...(hahaha I totally just wrote Paper instead of Purple...)
And I wanna Vom...
But hey I'm sure by next week I'll be on half marathons!
Watch out Olympics 2016 - I'maaaaa coming!!

Loves
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment