Friday 9 November 2012

Tasmin does a Questionaire....

SO BASICALLY: Its 01:30 in the morning and I cannot sleeeeeeeep.
I find myself browsing through 'Bored' websites in the hope of finding something entertaining to do, when I come across this questionnaire. I don't know what is funnier, The stupidity of the questions, The terrible grammar or the fact I am so amused by its stupidness that I can't help but fill it in.

 
Have u ever drank alcohol? - Yes. Yes I have. As 75 % of my Facebook pictures would show.
 
Have u ever killed an animal? I have stood on a snail barefoot. I do not like this. I feel instantly guilty and hope that it's got a strong little housey shell that will mend itself and it wont be lying dead beneath the rubble.
 
Have u ever done something sexual wit the same sex? No. Katie has seen my boob after it fell out in a Drama rehearsal. She has also seen my butt cheek after having to come to my rescue in New look changing room when I got caught in a very tight dress. But it was an accident. I promise...bahahaha.
 
Have u ever done drugs? Dude, with a brain like mine. You don't need drugs.
 
Have u ever gone a day with out talking? If I wanted to be the sarcastic person I am so obviously not(!) I would say...Yes...before I learnt to talk...but because I am not....I will say...No...Considering I'm a Theatre Student with two jobs in customer service, not talking would not go down well...I have to write a blog because I can't fit enough words into my every day speech...So in other words...No.
 
Have u ever felt like u were not wanted? mmmmm maybe more not needed...
 
Have u ever cursed out a teacher? Not to their face... ;) - Though in Year 11 Sophie pointed out that our Science teacher looked like Action man (he very much did...even the way he moved...) which I found hilarious...I got sent outside for laughing when he was trying to explain something ( I couldn't stop)...After leaving me outside to calm down for a few minutes (from which I could apparently still be heard giggling from inside the classroom even outside and the otherside of a closed door) He opened the door to let me in....I walked into the class...burst out laughing all over again and he wordlessly re-opened to the door and pointed for me to go back outside again. Ohhh I miss those days!
 
Have u ever peed somewhere besides a toliet? I will say yes...and leave it there.
 
Have u ever jumped off a cliff?  I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer.
 
Have u ever gone on a road trip? Does Mcdonads Drive-Thru count??
 
Have u ever got in a fist fight? I'm famous for them! No...Only with my Step-brothers...and even then I was more of a scratcher and hair-puller...Muhahaha.
 
 
Have u ever went sky diving? "Have u ever went sky diving?" - No I have never went sky diving and I probably never will went Sky Diving.
 
Have u ever went a nite with out sleeping?
Have u ever stole money from a friend?
Have u ever pet an elephant?
Have u ever been in jail?
Have u ever failed a test? DON'T EVEN GO THERE MATE....
 
Okay as you can see, the last few questions weren't even deemed deserving of an answer. It's now 01:53....and my eyelids are drooping...so there you go...if you can't sleep...screw lavender oil, meditation and sheep counting...just spent twenty five minutes (though warning...you will never get them back) of your life, filling in and taking the piss out of a gramatically issued, pointless questionnaire.
Sorted ;)
 
Loves
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment