Friday 9 November 2012

Hijacking Tasmins Blog...muhahaha


Soo while Tasmin is in the shower i thought i would hijack her blog! Im katie btw, you may know me as the girl that has had the pleasure of getting to see tasmins boob during a drama performance, or as her colleage at the drug that is super (is that how she says it?) or maybe even as the girl that has sudden moment of hate against men (it really is nothing personal boys...even though some of you need to be castrated..just saying). Anyways im one of her best friends and she really is as crazy as she seems on this blog, there is never a dull moment with her and she manages to make me smile even if i have had the worse day! I wouldnt change anything about her :). She phoned me up once after seeing a play about binge drinking and said 'just phoned up to say that it reminded me of you'...thanks tas.
I have known her now for over 3 years and it just seemed that the first time we met we just clicked and started calling eachother trollops and ho bags within the first few months...it was love haha. We pretty much spent all of our time together in sixth form because we had all the same lessons, it was fate i think (even so much so that her dad and my uncle work together!). I remember a game we used to play in sixth form where i woud take her phone and she would sit there and panic for about 10 mins on where it has gone (if you dont know tasmin that well she looses things all the time and is the most scatty person i know!) after she realised i had it i still wouldnt give it back and we ended up with her chasing me around the school most times and then beating me..as is the norm with us.
I love love love her blog and everyone who reads it all agrees that she should write a book because she is just so funny and talented. So tasmin when you do eventually listen and write your book i would like some of the big money you will get when you sell it. She really is one of the best people i know and even though when i hit myself in the eye with an elastic band, or trip over a box (that she put on the floor) and she cracks up laughing i know really its her way of saying she loves me haha. I have a bit of a confusing life at the best of times and tasmin is always there to sit there and listen and to say 'Katie you twat' when i need to be told. She is the first person i want to tell when something happens and akways has some advice for me. Me and tasmin have often been nicknamed Laurel and Hardy by quite a few people we know, and always get called trouble whenever were together. I remember a time we listed duos we were like aka richard and judy, ant and dec, sooty and sweep and tasmin ended it with 'Yeah were like the mitchell brothers' now i know niether of us our bald or have slept with sharon but i can see where she was getting at...We will always be there for eachother no matter what stupid things either of us do. I simply love her and she is the best friend a girl could have. :)

Katie xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment