Sunday 20 May 2012

*Cue dramatic theme music...* INDIAAAAANAAAAAA....

A couple of times in recent blogs I have mentioned the fact that I need to start sorting out my room to move out, yet again another week has passed, another blog is written.....and nothing has been done...
The fact that people are starting to show signs of shock now when I announce how soon til I move out and that I haven't even began sorting yet, shows that I am perhaps now pushing my luck slightly...
So tomorrow with no work to go to or complete and with oonay finished for summer I am finally going to start packing....

The thing is I just get toooooo easily distracted....the internet....youtube....daytime television....they all just grab my attention and steer it clearly away of the task in hand...
But this time I will not be defeated... da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Been a pretty mellow week really, after last fridays shennanigans I have been feeling slightly...put off alcohol-ish, I've been trying to eat and bit more healthily as well, which has kind of worked I guess (apart from the Ice-cream sundae at the pub today and the Chinese that was waiting for me when I got home...but hey I'm allowed a day off!)

Spent the afternoon sitting in the pub with the Benchies today, It's always lovely to see everyone and have a good chat and a laugh, Although some of the conversation about things that I am obviously not cultured enough for tend to go over my head, I enjoy just sitting and listening and being in their company...However, it came to light today that my history of film watching is ...so it seems...absolutely shocking...
Films that caused a reaction of "HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE SEEN THAT?!":
  • Any Lord of the Rings
  • Any Star Wars
  • Back to the Future
  • Indiana Jones *
  • Any of the Avenger related films - Iron Man, Superman, SuperHeroBatBoyPowerGod
I had to admit that my film viewing history mainly consists of Disney films and Musicals...though there are a few comedies and horror films chucked in the mix! - However it seems to be accepted in the film-watching culture, I need to brush up on my film viewing....doh.

* Although I have not seen the film I am aware of the music ... Da da da daaaaaaa da da daaaa, da da da daaaah, da da da da daaaaa (Or instead of Da da da daaaaa...Indiaaaaaanaaaa)....There was an epic moment (well for me anyway) in the pub today when I thrust my phone in the air to try and get signal JUST as the person on the table behind us phone started blaring the indiana jones ringtone...It suddenly made the sense of thrusting my phone into the air some epic, amazing, dramatic, "cue-theme-tune" film-like event...awesomeeeee!
(I apologise now to everyone who has that music stuck in there head...mahahahahaha)

Ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble ramble!!!!

Loves
xx

EDIT:  
Also if possible could people please leave me a little comment in the box below?
You don't have to have an account or anything to do so, it's just I see my page views go up,
But never know who is actually reading...So if anyone would like to inform me....that would be topping!

1 comment: