Sunday 13 May 2012

Bye Bye Oonay! and Vodkakayblue. Messy Messy Messy.

Yay, Hooray, Yippee, Yoohoo, Wahoo, Wahey, Rejoice, Huzaah, Jubilate!
I somehow, without ending up in a mental asylum, running face first into a wall, running away and joining a circus or quite simply sitting in a corner to cry...managed to finish my essays, which means I have now completed my first year of Oonay...
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedom!
Its been such a good year, few rocky patches throughout and one very melodramatic 'Oh my god, this isn't right, where is my life going, waaaaaaah' moment....But in all fairness it has been amazing. My one regret was that I didn't get into halls so have struggled with the social evening side slightly, however, for Second year, I will become a proper student when I move out of home and into a house five minutes from uni with three other lovely students, I cannot wait...Some people have expressed concerns about how I will survive.....I'm not too sure yet...but I'm sure I will cope....*crosses fingers*

I went out with Fiona friday night to LLoyds...We started drinking at 7...Were tipsy by 8.30....drunk by 21.00....and wasted by 22.00 - Eurgh. Due to relatives reading this blog...I will not comment on how much was consumed....except say that it was a LOT. Which was probably how I found myself on my knees in a train toilet rattling home heaving over the bowl (aren't you proud of me mum and dad.........), Luckily I had a good work chum on hand  to guide me where I needed to be....otherwise who knows where else I would have ended up. Working at Superdrug at 08.30 Saturday morning was not fun....however I got through with only a couple of minor wobbles....and when I went back to Lloyds saturday night - I have never been so happy to be the working side of the bar...Even though I thought someone was going to go mental at me as I struggled to understand her foreign accent over loud music....No it wasn't Vodka and Redbull? She wanted...It wasn't Blueberry Vodka?....Or Blue Aftershock...It was 4 WKD Blue....(though all I could make out was vodkakayblue) Deary meeeeee...my bad.

Since Saturday night I have seen a photo...it can only be described as hideous. Literally my skin looks GREY and I am currently in a state of 'Never drinking again'...

Lets see how long that lasts ;)

Chronological photos of the night... 'The Messy- Meter...'



Please note...For public safety I cannot show any more photos from beyond this point of the night...But lets just say it was jolly fun...until I found myself sitting in a train going backwards that is...Ahhh to be young....and drunk ;)

Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment