Thursday 2 February 2012

Strange dreams and scary (and exciting!!) times...

For some reason I keep having dreams that have left me waking up feeling slightly spooked out and strange feeling. Normally when I dream its absolute random crap that I can't even remember when I wake up, but in the last couple of weeks I've had some not to nice ones..
Like a week or so back, I dreamt I was walking through Havant town and ahead of me I could see a teenage girl walking The Doris (why she was walking my pup whilst I walked behind I do not know), only she was dragging her along by her lead...normally when she's walked she whizzes off ahead (well as far as her extendable lead will take her before she remembers she is attached and can't go any further), but this time she was being dragged along with such aggression, the girl was pulling at her lead and yanking it so hard that poor pups feet (or paws..) were leaving the floor, I was trying to catch up with her because I was terrified that she was going to break my poor babys neck or something, but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get to her....

Then the other night I dreamt that I was in hospital heavily pregnant, but something was wrong with my baby, everytime the doctor came in and I thought that they were about to tell me what was wrong they would perform another test on me and not tell me what was happening and whether my baby was okay, something that made me feel sick. Woke up feeling slightly freaked out, considering I'm not a mum yet, I'm not pregnant and I have never (and hopefully never will be) been in the position of losing my baby; the fact that I had felt such strong emotions in my dream really made me feel odd. So odd in fact that I had to do a search on what my dream could possibly have meant. Things I read gave the idea that I am perhaps currently going through big changes in my life, that I am perhaps feeling anxious about.Well that answers it then (though why my brain had to do it in such a horrible way I don't know!); Got some major stuff going on as you know I have been accepted for Camp America, although I am excited it is something that is not cheap to do (although I get most of it back) so I am being extra cautious when spending money at the moment.

 I am also learning to drive which is scary but exciting, I have been practising in my mums car which has been a huge help!... I'm moving house for second year as well...I've met my new house mates who are so lovely and I am really excited...It's just making me anxious thinking about rent and bills and all scary grown up stuff...but it will also be amazing and super duper fun...so I'm excited - so yes no wonder my brain is all over the place at the moment...

However on a more positive note, we (meaning some of us from Bench Theatre) begin rehearsing for 'Girl in the Corner' soon which we are performing at Totten, I'm playing 'The Girl in the Corner' which I am super excited about, Its set in a mental asylum and I  basically get to sneak around in a black cloak and pale face looking as pale and scary as possible, standing in the shadows of the stage and making the audience jump, which should be amazing fun!!

Also...I have just joined the world of twitter, I tried it a while back and didnt really understand it and all the @ing buisness, it seemed a bit pointless...but now I am well and truly hooked, since yesterday I have started following 85 people, Facebooks become so dull recently, Twitter is definitely starting to take its place in my brain...sorry Facebook - you're just too weird now. The only thing I am struggling with is the concept of only being able to talk in 140 characters, sometimes I have to seriously cut down on what I am saying...which is never easy...

:)
Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment