Sunday 23 September 2012

Hibernation needed: "Wanted, A look-a-like of me who is sensible and organised..."

Earlier on, I sent a text message in which I stated that I would love to find myself a look-a-like of me, but who was sensible and organised and practical to live my life for me, whilst I hibernate for a while. Naturally the response was pretty much 'hahahaha...You're mad!' - But the more I think about it the more awesome I think it would be. Of course it's never going to happen, but it would be handy if it could! I wonder what choices for me someone would make if they were to live as me for a week - it's like that situation where you can easily give advice to others but it isn't always that easy to take your own advice - I think when it comes to situations in life where we dont know what to do, we tend to overthink them and think about them some more, until we have considered so many options and solutions we are at a loss of what to do - whereas someone else seeing the situation as it is, without all the background and confusion behind it, might be able to reach an instant practical decision of what to do, that actually works pretty darn well...
So thats what I need, someone who looks like me but who is sensible, organised, tidy, practical and level-headed to live as me, sort some bits and pieces out, whilst I have a well deserved, much needed, very long sleep...any offers? **
Loves
xx
** Living as me involves: Drama, Acting, Melodrama, Weirdness, Confusion, Clumsiness, Working at the Drug that is Super, Working at the Little Drug that is Super (thats a new one...), Working at Lloyds, Studying, Reading stuff you don't understand, three housemates, a pantomime, quoting Gavin and Stacey/Family guy like a saddo, hair that never goes quite right, make-up that never quite stays, lack of sleep, a puppy called Doris, The ability to laugh in situations in which one really must not be laughing, too many crisps, weird shaped feet and a slight loss of direction.
(Go on, you know you want to....)

No comments:

Post a Comment