Monday 11 June 2012

Tasmin has left the building....or not.....

(...Sorry Blogland, been a bit of a neglecter the last couple of weeks,
Just been very busy...
Spent a week in Minehead with My Dad, Step Mumma (Liz) and the Chuckle brothers...
It was very nice, these kind of holidays although always a laugh sometimes end up slightly stressful, but this one was rather lovely and luckily the weather was rather lovely too until the last couple of days..
It was nice to get away for a while and the week was more incident-free than usual (Apart from a brief punchup over the tv remote Top Gear V.S Music Channel and me nearly commiting murder after discovering SOMEONE had stolen my car sweets...eaten them all...licked out the tin...and put it back in my bag....) - But overall a lovely week . . .)


I'm used to those '*tut* typical!' moments happening to me...
I get home..fancy a crisp sandwich...and there are no crisps left....
I turn on the music channel...just as the ages of adverts start...
I take my driving test....and then end up crying....and failing...
I walk up through town on my phone not concentrating...and skid through someones sick...

That last one happened to me yesterday, walking to Superdrug, luckily no one was really around as I did the casual *I didnt just skid..and definitely didn't skid in someones sick so act normal...* kind of walk.

However....today..I am frustrated...
After much excitement...
Loads of packing.....
And lots of anticipation....
My moving house day came....today....
The same day that its rained awfully, all the main roads are shut, it's flooded and I can't get anywhere...Oh.
I kind of hoped that I would be moved in by now and would be in the process of tasmindufying my new room, but I'm not, I'm here, In my empty room, feeling slightly stressed....
In the words (or word) of Homer Simpson....Doh.


(The path to my new house....FAIL.)

Hopefully I can get over there this evening and get settled in.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

(However on the plus side I was just able to rap along everyword to the fresh prince of bel air theme tune on 'Viva'...simple things...but awesome ;) )

Loves
xx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it through the floods..was thinking of you! At least you're not in Felpham (or what was Felpham, it seems to be under water!)Happy House warmimg :-) xxxxxx

    Aunty Jacqui xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete