Sunday 29 April 2012

BumbleBee Version 2.0....

A few weeks back I posted a blog,
A blog stating how I did not have long until I moved out of home, yet was feeling oerwhelmed with the amount I would have to do in my room, before moving, due to the state of it..
I then snapped shut my laptop, jumped up, went into town for some boxes, came home and sorted everything into neat boxes all packed and ready to go.

NAAAAAAAAT.

If anything my room is in a worse state than it was, and there is now five weeks to go until the big move, oooooft.

Last night I had an incident that caused me to realise the messy state of my existence. As far as I'm aware I do my best to be as tidy as possible around the house....however my bedroom is the one place where if I make a mess, I don't feel a sense of urgency to sort it...its just my little den and I love it muchly. However due to how busy the last week has been, maintaining a state of cleanliness has not been top of my list and my room was looking particulary pig-styish.

A few months ago I was in my room...it was 2 in the morning...I was up pottering when I heard a very, very loud buzing....Looking up I saw THE BIGGEST BumbleBee rise up out of the ashes of my laundy basket. I freaked out....ran down stairs slamming my door shut and not opening a window (sensible....) and left it there...(I then spent the night sleeping on the sofa...why I didnt go into the spare bedroom I am not quite sure.....) - The next day it had vanished until I saw it sitting on my window ledge...after a mini-freak out it was disposed of out the window by Rob (my mums partner) and was never seen of again..........

Yesterday morning I was getting ready for work when I heard a particularly loud Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzing sound....however I had to leave and so shut my door again and ignored it. Then last night I was getting ready to go out....I rummaged through a massive pile of clothes in the corner of my room and heard it again... Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....then I ave the pile a little kick to see if that was the source.......BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
suddenly (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN) THE BIGGEST BumbleBee appeared again...crawling out the wreckage of my clothes pile...I don't know if it was a different one....or the same one back....but yet again I majorly freaked out......

"ROBBBBBBBBBBBBB THERE WAS A BUZZING IN MY ROOM AND ITS THE BIG WASP THING AGAIN WELL I DONT KNOW IF IT'S A WASP I THINK ITS A BUMBLEBEE BUT ITS HUGE AND IN MY ROOM PLEASE COME AND GET IT OUT QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAAAAT?" (That was Mum.....)

"MUM STOP IT THERE'S A HUGE BEE IN MY ROOM PLEASE COME GET IT OUT!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU YOU'LL HAVE TO COME DOWN HERE....."

" NOOOO I DON'T WANT TO LOSE SIGHT OF IT STOP IT PLEASE COME HEEEEEEEEEEERE!"

Luckily for me the Nan and Grandad were visiting and Nan came up...I pointed it out to her and she jumped into action...she asked for a glass...(I had several of them scattered around....and gave her one..the contents of which she had to empty into another glass....) and some Paper (yep plenty of that toooo...) and disposed of it out the window for me whilst I stood on my bed whimpering.....

I don't know if it was the same one....or it's friend...the Nan suggested there may be a nest nearby (argh...) but it would appear that my room is the perfect resting ground for them....
I guess I should learn from that to be more tidy....they always find a place to hide...alternatively I COULD just keep my window shut....hmmm.

Loves.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment