Thursday 30 January 2014

Bloggy Blog Blog

Wowee, I have not written a blog in five months.
I am a terrible person.
My blog practically has cobwebs.
To be honest, I had given my blog up...(How many 'Blog's can I fit into this...Blog...?)
But over the last few days I have been reading over old posts, and realised I kind of missed it.
I was tempted to start a new blog. New name. "Inside Tasmin's bubble" is something my 18 year old brain came up with under pressure. And I did start to think on reflection that it was a bit cringey and silly.
Almost as bad as my old MSN address. x-sugar-tinted-kisses-x.
Oh my god.
But, seeing that I'm still a slightly confused theatre student, just like I was when I started writing the blog, I haven't really done anything worthy of a "new me - new blog" kind of occasion
I might change my wallpaper though, just to refresh it. Pushing the boat out there. 
I also realised that 
1. Despite being a neglecter, I still find myself writing 'Blogging' on anything that requires me to list any of my interests. (Acting, Theatre, Singing, Blogging, Reading, The Cinema [when I am trying to sound interesting]) Or (Eating, Sleeping, Daydreaming, Spending my overdraft, Getting drunk, Reality TV and Junk Food [When I am feeling honest]. So really, I probably should.
2. People are still asking me about my blog and when I am going to write another post (today is your lucky day!) - which really surprises me. But...I am not one to let the Great British public down and all. 
So here I am.

Everything is mental at the moment.
Uni is mental.
Planning life after Uni is mental.
Deciding what I want to do with life is mental.
Student life is mental.
Work and the people I work with is mental (and freakin' hilarious)
Home-Home is now mental thanks to some small sibling types.
It's all a bit mental.
But I'm sure I will get through!

I'm not going to babble on too much, Ease myself back into it and all...
I went for a Chinese with the work lot tonight,
I have never eaten so much food in my life..
All you can eat buffet, everyone ordering 2 dishes each that were then put on the table and shared out...
Thats 20 different dishes for starter...
Then a massive duck for Duck Pancakes...
And then another 20 odd dishes for Mains..
I also laughed a lot as well which didn't help with the whole stuffed issue.
I fear I may go pop.


Anyway, I apologise for the lack of blogs.
I will keep it up again...promise!

Loves
xx
(Yep I still remembered that this seems to be the way of signing off all posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment